Scuba Doo Underwater Scooter in Punta Cana (Half Day)
Start your experience by boarding the Panoramic One (Glass Botton Boat) with futuristic design, which has a sanitary bathroom and all security means with a duration of 30 minutes, with drinks and tropical fruits while you enjoy the marine environment of the Caribbean.
Once you arrive to the beach of Cabeza de Toro, where a comfortable platform is located, a specialized DIVE MASTER personnel knowledgeable about the area will greet you. They will make an underwater adventure comfortably seated without the use of a mask or tube; you can breathe normally, at a depth of 4 meters in direct contact with a marine environment and a fun interaction with the fish, for approximately 15 minutes.
You can enjoy the classic and fun snorkeling, observe corals and fish from the area at the recognized official diving point “El NINO” (located next to the platform), you will be accompanied by a lifeguard tour guide, ensuring the greatest safety for your enjoyment.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation roundtrip
- Professional Tour Guide
- Water and Soda
- Scuba Doo Equipment
- Snorkeling Gear and Life Vest
- Glass Bottom Boat Ride "Panoramic One"
What's excluded :
The submarine motorized scooter is based on the same theory and as you go down a seal is formed around your helmet so you are dry inside the helmet bubble. This experience is excellent for those who need to use prescription lenses.
Our motorized scooter does not have uncomfortable constraints or conventional dive equipment. Our unique underwater motorized snorkeling scooters work on the bell theory. When you turn a glass upside down in a bucket of water, no water would enter the glass.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us the day before the tour to arrange pickup from your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.