SCUBA Refresher Course
The Refresher Course is for those who haven’t dived for a while. It is just the refresher you need to brush up on your knowledge and skills. One of our PADI Professional will get you in the water having fun and feeling comfortable again. It’s quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for your next PADI course.
Palawan Divers usually plans 3 dives per day. We leave at 8:00am and are back at around 3:30pm. The quality, safety and comfort of your course are very important to us, so you can expect the focused, undivided attention of our staff. We limit the number of divers to 8 per boat, with a maximum of 4 divers per instructor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
- ETDF - Eco Tourism Development Fee
- Meet at 8:00am for your knowledge assessment, then head to the boat where the briefing will continue. You will be dropped off at a shallow beach to first complete the confined water skills session. You’ll review information about each skill, why it’s important and points to remember. You will then go to two other dive locations, where you can practice and enjoy your newly refreshed scuba skills.
Departure Point :Palawan Divers - El Nido, Calle Hama, Barangay Buena Suerte, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.