Scuba Review Dive in Lahaina
Our Maui dive company makes your scuba review experience simple and convenient. We meet you at the selected beach dive site with your equipment ready to go. After a safety briefing and review of equipment set-up, we head to the ocean for a short skill practice in shallow water. Once you and your instructor have completed a few basic Open Water skills, you will continue on for a relaxing dive. We are always on the lookout for turtles, eels, spotted eagle rays, and an octopus or two! We tend to finish our dive by 11am.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Photography Package
Have you had a long break from scuba diving? Think safety first when it has been a while since you were last underwater. Banyan Tree Divers recommends our Scuba Review program for all certified divers who have not been diving for several months, one year, or longer. We designed this Maui scuba dive to increase your confidence in shallow water before you go deeper to explore the best Maui scuba diving sites.
Scuba diving from the beach in Lahaina provides the perfect environment to refresh your skills and get you back into the ocean. Your Maui Scuba Review begins with full equipment set up and talking about safe scuba diving practices. Then we focus on reviewing the best techniques to perform all of the regulator and mask skills. Finally, we practice these essential skills in the ocean.
You will find new confidence by practicing the core PADI Open Water Diver skills on the surface and underwater. Once you complete the skills, we head out to explore one of the best Maui dive sites.
After your dive itʻs time to dust off your log book and record another amazing dive!
• Ka'anapali Beach, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
Departure Point :65 Kai Ala Dr, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.