Come spend time on Shediac's coast! This new type of visit enables you to discover the Lobster Capital of the World, one of the most famous coastal towns in the Maritimes. You’ll become a lobster specialist; you’ll eat great food and you’ll walk in the sand!
The idea behind this experience is simple: come see what made Shediac famous! The history surrounding the Parlee Beach and the Pointe-du-Chêne Wharf is rich, and we’ll tell you all about it. This experience includes a private tour of the Homarus Eco-centre. The guides will bring you around after hours, and you will get the ultimate inside scoop. We will also stop in for lunch at Euston Park Social at Parlee Beach. Included in the price of the experience, you will get to taste the food at this great new restaurant on the beach. Along the way, we will share historical and nature facts in a way to entertain people of all ages.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Euston Park Social Parlee Beach will serve us a great lunch. They have seafood, burgers and more!
- Homarus Ecocenter private tour
- Entry/Admission - Ecocentre Homarus Eco-Centre
What's excluded :
- Paying booth to get onto the wharf (which costs 3$)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ecocentre Homarus Eco-Centre, Pointe-du-Chene Wharf, Pointe-du-Chene, New Brunswick E4P 4V8 Canada
A private tour of the Homarus Ecocenter is included in this experience .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 45 Ch Parlee Beach, Shediac, New Brunswick E4P 8V5 Canada
We walk along the most famous beach in New-Brunswick.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ecocentre Homarus Ecocentre, 46 Pointe-du-Chêne Wharf Rd, Pointe-du-Chêne, NB E4P 4V8, Canada
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.