Sea excursions on south of Tenerife
You will have a unique opportunity to look at the island from the ocean, enjoy the magnificent view of the cliffs of la Caletta, swim in crystal clear water from local bays, and even to fish. also provided a great opportunity to observe the fascinating life of whales and dolphins living in this part of the coast of Tenerife. our team will not let you be bored for the whole cruise!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
You will have a unique opportunity to look at the island of Tenerife from the ocean, enjoy the magnificent view of the cliffs, swim in the crystal clear water of the bays of La Caleta, and even fish. There will also be a great opportunity to observe the fascinating life of whales living in this part of the coast of Tenerife. On the Barco 33, we will leave the port of Puerto Colon and head towards La Gomera, where we will get to know the life of the local whale pilots (grinda) and dolphins, which you will not find anywhere else but these places. Then we turn abruptly to the north and throw an anchor in the bay of La Caleta. You can swim in the crystal clear water and swim among exotic fish, and sometimes even turtles. Here you will be able to fish as well, because where else but in the Atlantic Ocean you will find such a quantity and variety of marine fauna. After that, along the southern coast of the island, we will take you to the land, where you will be waited by friendly owners of local cafes and beautiful photos of your trip.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Av. de Colón, 4, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.