Sea Fishing Experience from Reykjavik
Enjoy the fishing adventure of a lifetime in Reykjavik! Go fishing on a comfortable boat with experienced guides who will tell you all about angling in Iceland. Fishing rods, protective clothing and other equipment are all provided so you’ll have the best chance of catching fish like cod, halibut, haddock, rockfish and pollock. You can then barbeque your catch on board or have your fish packed up to take with you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fishing tour with expert guides
- Protective clothing
- All necessary equipment, including fishing rod and bait
- Grill the catch on board!
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel transfers (available for an additional fee - please contact supplier)
Check in at the Special Tours Ticket Office (Ægisgarður 13, 101 Reykjavík). After you receive your boarding pass you will be directed to your fishing boat.
Board the boat and meet your crew, who will guide you to the protective clothing, fishing rods and bait.
While we sail out to the fishing grounds you will listen to a safety speech from your guide and receive instructions. Then all that's left is to start fishing and reel in your catch!
The crew will grill the catch on board as we head back to land.
Departure Point :Geirsgata 11, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pick up: Available to book directly with supplier (extra fees apply).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are following all health & safety guidelines in accordance with the Icelandic government. The gathering ban is set to 100 people, well above the boat's maximum capacity. Masks are not required, but are recommended. Please respect the 2 meter social distancing while checking in and queuing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.