Sea Kayak Magnificent Sunset over Zlatni rat
Our tours are designed for people who want to relax, enjoy and discover Croatian culture, nature and history while being active and having fun. Although our tours are designed for everyone, be aware that minimum level of fitness is required. Of course, always with the special attention to safety!
Paddle&Explore is for those who want to get away from the tourists and really connect with an island, with a local by their side. The experience can be shorter or longer, according to your wishes and time, but in every case our Paddle&Explore tours take travelers to interesting places to experience local culture and see what makes a place unique.
Our focus is on small groups and customized tours, making sure that our customer’s “dream adventure” comes true! You will feel fully personal approach all the way from the first contact, booking and the tour itself. For each customer, we provide the service and develop the perfect product making sure that your needs and interests are fulfilled!
per adult from
What's included :
- Sit on top kayaks, paddles, mask and snorkel, safety jackets and waterproof bags for your personal belongings
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bol, Bol, Brac Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Paddle & Explore sea kayak tour is surely the best way to spend your day in Bol.
During the tour we will visit beautiful hidden beaches situated among vineyards and olive tree plantations. You will have a chance to snorkel and explore the underwater world.
The tours start at the beautiful “Martinica” beach located on the east side of Bol, right next to 16th century Dominican monastery. Before we start, the guide will give you instructions on paddling, using the equipment and how to remain safe at sea. When you learn the basics, our adventure can start!
We will be moving along the southern sunny coastline of the Island of Brač admiring the views of nature. As we paddle our way, we will be passing along the coastline of Bol, giving you a new perspective on this picturesque town. After some time of active paddling, we'll rest our hands on the very top of “Zlatni rat” (Golden horn) – one of the most beautiful and unique beaches in the world! There you will have a chance for swimming, snorkeling or just enjoying the skills of nearby wind and kite surfers. After our wellearned rest we'll jump back on kayaks to admire the most stunning
sunset you'll ever see.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Šetalište Anđelka Rabadana 4, 21420, Bol, Croatia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.