Sea Kayak Tour With Lunch In Stockholm Archipelago
Enjoy a one-day sea kayaking trip in Stockholm's north archipelago! You can chose between single or double kayak and you have an experienced guide with you that show you his or hers favorite spots! If we are lucky we can spot a white-tailed eagle flying over some of the Islands. With us we have a lunch basket including alot of local and organic products! No previous experience is required so everyone can enjoy this one-day adventures!
Other people can be booked in on the same tour, maximum participants is 6 people/group.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Kayak package (Kayak, spray-deck, lifejacket, paddle)
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions (Easy access by bus or car)
Sea kayaking in the north part of Stockholm archipelago. Small groups and knowledageable guide. We stop for lunch and "Swedish fika". If you like you can take a swim in the Baltic sea.
• Kajak och Uteliv, Graddo brygga, Graddo, Norrtalje Municipality 760 15 Sweden
Departure Point :Gräddö brygga, 760 15 Gräddö, Sweden
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years (Otherwise, contact us for a private booking)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Youth (8-15 years) paddle with an adult in double kayak
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.