Sea Kayaking tour from Split
Join us for some fun on the sea on this guided kayaking tour with stops for snorkeling and relax. The best way to see Split is from the sea, so take this opportunity to enjoy the stunning views of surrounding islands and hills, the sparkling blue sea and Marjan Hill cliffs and beaches. As we stop for a swim and snorkel, take some of the best photos of your Croatian holiday! You don’t need any experience, just an adventurous spirit and a desire to have fun and explore!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by bus or air conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
This amazing adventure starts with a 15-minute ride to the starting point on Marjan Hill. There you will be briefed in detail by your
instructors regarding all the important trip info and safety advice after which you will start this 2,5 – 3,5 hours long adventure on
the beautiful crystal sea. You can leave your larger items in a secure locker, and bring the smaller ones with you in a waterproof
bag. You will be paddling around Marjan hill, from Bene to Kašjuni beach. Along the way you will stop for swimming, cliff jumping
, and snorkeling and on Kašjuni beach you will have a break for some beach relaxation.
There is also a beach bar where you can get refreshing drinks. After this stop, we will circle back around the hill to Bene beach
where you can stay after the tour to have lunch or coffee in a beautiful deep shade of Dalmatian pines. From Bene beach, there
is a public bus going to the Split center so you can stay longer at Bene and return to the old town on your own.
• Marjan Park, Split 21000 Croatia
Departure Point :Trg Franje Tuđmana, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.