SEA LIFE Birmingham Admission Ticket
Be transported into an amazing underwater world at SEA LIFE Birmingham! Dive in at Penguin Ice Adventure and marvel at the cheeky antics of our Gentoo penguins, before meeting a crab or starfish at our Interactive Rockpool. Discover the majestic jellyfish, take a peek at our Asian short-clawed otters and experience the 4D Cinema before venturing into the depths of the rainforest to encounter deadly piranhas and poison dart frogs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry Ticket
- Entry/Admission - National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Visit: National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham, Brindleyplace, The Water's Edge, Birmingham B1 2HL England
Be transported into an amazing underwater world!
Dive in at Penguin Ice Adventure and Adventure in to the rarely seen Antarctic landscape and marvel at the cheeky antics of our new feathered friends, as they dive beneath the freezing waters and play in their icy home. Discover the majestic jellyfish, take a peek at our Asian short-clawed otters and experience the 4D Cinema before venturing into the depths of the rainforest to encounter deadly piranhas and poison dart frogs.
Then plunge underwater as you walk through the UK’s only 360° Ocean Tunnel, surrounded by our majestic sharks, shimmering fish and Molokai the giant green sea turtle!
Have you ever wanted to stroke a Starfish, tickle a Sea Anemone or feel the shell of a Crab? Now’s your chance, because at our Rockpool area you can do both! Our experts will be on hand through this unique opportunity to learn more about these fascinating micro-habitats and the incredible creatures that thrive in them.
Get up close to our resident Asian Short Clawed Otters, Mango and Starsky. Watch as they splash about in their Otter pool and snack on their favourite treats - peanuts!
Plus you can now get closer than ever before to some of the world’s most intelligent sea creatures and meet Bev the Giant Pacific Octopus in our new exhibit for 2017, Octopus Hideout!
Departure Point :National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham, Brindleyplace, The Water's Edge, Birmingham B1 2HL England
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.