Sea Life Bray Entrance Ticket
The National SEA LIFE Centre on the Seafront in Bray is a perfect family fun day out with 30+ displays of over 1,000 underwater creatures.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Entry Ticket
- Entry/Admission - National Sea Life Centre
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: National Sea Life Centre, Strand Road, Bray Ireland
SEA LIFE Bray, near Dublin, is a home for an aquatic Zoo with 30+ displays which hold over 1,000 creatures including: Black Tip Reef Sharks, Octopus, Seahorses, Stingrays and Red-Bellied Piranha, we will take you on a journey of the deep...without getting wet! The Aquarium is completely indoors making it a perfect rainy day activity. Just a 2 minute walk from Bray DART Station and a relaxing and scenic 30 minute train ride from Dublin City Centre making us a perfect choice for tourists and residents alike.
By sharing the wonder and beauty of our oceans, we hope you’ll learn to love them as much as we do. National SEA LIFE Bray allows visitors to experience the ocean’s hidden marvels, and our expert staff are dedicated to, and passionate about conservation. In keeping with our message - BREED, RESCUE, PROTECT - we’ve developed a system of care and best-practice animal husbandry that draws on decades of collective experience from our marine biologists.
Departure Point :National Sea Life Centre, Strand Road, Bray Ireland
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.