SEA LIFE Brighton Admission Ticket
At the start of your journey to SEA LIFE Brighton see a variety of fresh and saltwater creatures under the original Victorian architecture of the World's oldest operating aquarium, built in 1872. See the impressive Lagoon display with beautiful rays, big fish displays and visit an interactive rock pool where you can observe a starfish and a sea anemone.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Sea Life Brighton
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Sea Life Brighton, Marine Parade, Brighton BN2 1TB England
Step out of the Victorian Arcade and enter into the hot and humid rainforest to experience what life is like beneath the tropical treetops. Winding through the roots and tree trunks, rainforest rivers are home to some spectacular fish. As you step through the roots of a giant tree an Anaconda welcomes you to her home. Follow her trail towards a mystical ruined temple and you'll come across some magical Water dragons, colorful Poison Dart Frogs, and fearsome Piranhas. As you explore the rainforest, don't forget to say hi to a group of rescued terrapins, they're waiting to meet you.
Take a seat in the beautiful Victorian auditorium built in 1872 and see the incredible 750,000-liter ocean display. Here you can get great views from above of the 3 species of sharks, rescued sea turtles, rays and tropical fish. This is where you can also board a glass bottom boat experience. Purchase a ticket at admissions at the start of your visit to get even closer to the incredible creatures. After, take a stroll under the sea as you experience the ocean display through an amazing glass tunnel. Shoals of glittering fish swim alongside you whilst the enormous Green Sea Turtles Lulu and Gulliver glide slowly over your head.
Seahorses may sound like mythical creatures but you can see just how real and amazing they are. See the seahorses grip on seagrass with their curly tails and suck up tiny shrimp with their straw-like snouts; if you're lucky you may even hear their unique "finger-clicking" sounds as they feed. Find out more about seahorse breeding program at SEA LIFE Brighton.
Come and meet the newest residents in a brand new display – Secrets of the Reef. Dive in and discover the tropical paradise of a Maldives
Reef. Meet its most famous residents like the regal tang and clownfish and get closer than ever before in a crawl through a tunnel. Understand what threatens their future, and see how SEA LIFE is helping by working with a local community out in the Maldives to help rebuild a coral reef.
Meet the armored division of the marine world. Learn about the amazing anatomy of crabs and find out what makes them one of the most powerful predators of the seabed. The Claws exhibit hosts different crustaceans from around the world and features the Japanese spider crab, the largest arthropod in the world, with legs that can reach 12-feet across when fully grown!
Departure Point :Sea Life Brighton, Marine Parade, Brighton BN2 1TB England
Departure Time :2/5/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- PRINT YOUR VOUCHER IN ADVANCE
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.