SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium Admission Ticket
Discover the amazing creatures of the underwater world at SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium, where you'll see thousands of tropical fish and more at 30 unique displays. See blacktip reef sharks and catch a glimpse of different species of rays and even a giant pacific octopus. Test your sea knowledge on a quiz trail and try out Doodle Reef, where kids can create their very own virtual sea creatures on a screen within a live display!
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE Kansas City
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Crown Center, 2450 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108-2535
Located at Crown Center in Kansas City, Sea Life Aqiarium offers a world of fun for children and those young at heart. This fun aquarium will educate, surprise and delight all members of the family. See 'smiling' stingrays, be engulfed by a school of fish, watch as sharks swim overhead and get hands on in the touchpools.
Visit: SEA LIFE Kansas City, 2475 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108-2659
SEA LIFE Kansas City provides visitors with a mix of educational and interactive activities through more than 30 aquarium displays that feature diverse ocean species in authentically themed habitats. See thousands of creatures as you make your way through exhibits that include an ocean tank and underwater glass tunnel — you’ll find something for every member of the family.
Spy the elusive giant pacific octopus, considered the most intelligent of all invertebrates, and discover why its favorite meal consists of shellfish and crustaceans. Watch a variety of tropical seahorses slurp up their food and don't miss the rescued green sea turtle on the ocean floor.
Observe cute clown fish and see jellyfish floating inside cylindrical tanks that mimic ocean tides and currents. Stop by an ocean tank of blacktip reef sharks which come from the coral reefs of the Indian and Pacific oceans and watch them swim overhead via an underwater tunnel. You'll also spot cownose rays which use their synchronized flaps to stir up ocean sediment on the tunnel floor.
Learn about the creatures that inhabit the shores and coastal tides such as starfish, sea anemones, sea urchins and horseshoe crabs.
Passionate about preserving marine habitats and the species that live in them, the informative staff at SEA LIFE Kansas City celebrates everything about the sea. The aquarium hosts educational demonstrations and shark and ray feedings throughout the day. Learn about successful breeding programs for endangered animals and discover how the aquarium supports worldwide conservation projects.
Visit: LEGOLAND Discovery Center, 2475 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108-2659
Make a full day of it and upgrade your visit with a Combo Ticket that includes admission to Sea Life Aquarium and Legoland Discovery Center. This interactive attraction will educate, surprise and delight all members of the family. Construct and test race cars, visit Miniland to see miniature replicas of the city’s iconic buildings and enjoy lego-themed rides.
Please note: LEGOLAND Discovery Center Arizona is a children's attraction; to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Crown Center, 2450 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108-2535
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests will be guided with directional markings, allowing them to better distance themselves while exploring the attraction. In alignment with local authority recommendation, they recommend, but do not require, guests wear a face covering if possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.