SEA LIFE Königswinter Admission Ticket
Dive into the fascinating world under the sea at SEA LIFE Königswinter and experience the exciting and beautiful underwater world with over 2,000 creatures from 120 species that inhabit 36 pools.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to SEA LIFE Königswinter
- Entry/Admission - Sea Life Konigswinter
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Sea Life Konigswinter, Rheinallee 8, 53639 Koenigswinter, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
SEA LIFE Königwinter welcomes you at the Drachenfels, next to the river Rhine. When walking through the unique 360° underwater acrylic glass tunnel, you’re diving side by side with our elegant sharks and rays. Watch out when our fascinating sea creatures come nose to nose. Get an impression of scary looking morays at the sunken city of Atlantis and watch our octopus "Alev" being fed.
Departure Point :Sea Life Konigswinter, Rheinallee 8, 53639 Koenigswinter, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Last admission is 1 hour before closure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.