SEA LIFE Konstanz Admission Ticket
Enjoy a visit to SEA LIFE Konstanz directly located at beautiful Lake Constance "Bodensee". Discover and learn fascinating facts about the exciting underwater world and it's inhabitants.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Shortened waiting time
- Admission to SEA LIFE Konstanz
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE Konstanz
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: SEA LIFE Konstanz, Hafenstr. 9, 78462 Konstanz, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
As exciting destination regardless of weather conditions, SEA LIFE Konstanz offers fascinating insights in a colourful underwater world for visitors of all ages. Discover around 3,500 breathtaking sea dwellers like Gentoo penguins, come closer to sharks. Learn fascinating facts about our animals and their habitats during our interactive and entertaining fun lectures and daily feedings.
On your journey through SEA LIFE Konstanz you’ll meet domestic fish from Lake Constance and region, follow the course of river Rhine up to the harbour of Rotterdam and the North Sea. Oceans currents guide you through the Red Sea, passing the Amazon region and tropical rainforests up to the freezing cold waters of the Antarctica. What is it you would love to see on this journey: presumed terrifying piranhas from the tropical rainforest, green sea turtles or majestic sharks? What about the ten playful Gentoo penguins? These and many more creatures are waiting for you!
Departure Point :SEA LIFE Konstanz, Hafenstr. 9, 78462 Konstanz, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge
- No lockers available
- No bike trailers, handcarts or prams inside the attraction
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Last admission is 1h before closure
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.