SEA LIFE London Aquarium Admission Ticket
The Sea Life London Aquarium is home to one of Europe's largest collections of global marine life. You will find up to 400 species of sea life, including sharks, eels, stingrays, clownfish (like Nemo!) and turtles, across 50 living displays. The Sea Life experience takes you on an interactive journey that includes supervised feeding times and optional touch pools.
per adult from
What's included :
- Standard Entry ticket to SEA LIFE London
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE London Aquarium
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit: SEA LIFE London Aquarium, County Hall Westminster Bridge Road County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
The mysterious Sea Life London Aquarium experience is spread over three floors and starts by taking a submarine-style elevator to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean. Next, take a walk through the stunning glass tunnel underneath a tropical ocean. There is plenty of interaction along the way, from diving displays to optional touch pools and discovery zones. Other species you can see include green turtles, seahorses, octopus, zebra sharks and the ever-popular clown fish.
The true highlight starts as you journey in the deeper, darker zone of the Pacific Ocean. Take a walk on the wild side and watch from a suspended glass platform as 10 species of shark swim beneath your feet. The exciting and diverse underwater world awaits you at Sea Life London Aquarium.
One of the most popular and dramatic displays at Sea Life London Aquarium is the revamped Shark Reef Encounter where sinister Sand Tiger sharks, Bow Mouths, Black Tips and Grey Reefs are (with a shoal of less menacing fish to keep them company!).
Get closer to some of the world’s biggest creepy crawlies in new interactive displays that allows 360° views of the most infamous jungle inhabitants in new Rainforest Adventure!
Departure Point :SEA LIFE London Aquarium, County Hall Westminster Bridge Road County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by and adult over 18years
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.