SEA LIFE Manchester Admission Ticket
SEA LIFE Manchester transports you into the amazing underwater world. Prepare for astonishingly close views of everything from humble starfish and seahorses to graceful rays and powerful sharks. With an amazing ocean tunnel, 30 display tanks and more than 5,000 sea creatures SEA LIFE Manchester is the perfect stop for family fun! To get any closer you would have to get wet! Small group limited to 5 travellers
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry ticket
- Entry/Admission - Sea Life Manchester
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Sea Life Manchester, Barton Square The Trafford Centre, Stretford M17 8AS England
Start your visit to SEA LIFE Manchester by stepping into our interactive Turtle Beach experience. This unique 3D projection experience navigates you through the life of a sea turtle as you follow these incredible creatures through their life cycle from the egg to the sea!
Take an adventure, deep into the world's underwater cave systems and find some of the oddest and scary looking creatures. Come face-to-face with our spiny lionfish or see the poisonous and deadly porcupine fish, better known as the pufferfish.
Be enchanted by beautiful moon Jellyfish in our interactive color-changing tank. Simply choose a color and see these unique creatures from a new perspective as they float gracefully and mysteriously around the tank. Did you know that Jellyfish don't have brains, stomachs, blood, heart or eyes?
Your first introduction to the fascinating story of sharks, but before you meet them you will be transported to a world of deep sea creatures that would be hidden away in a shipwreck. Try and spot our juvenile common octopus, Octopus Prime, who loves hiding in the nooks and crannies of her tank. Step under the viewing tank and see our blacktip reef sharks swim overhead!
Take a stroll under the sea as you pass through our amazing glass tunnel. Shoals of glittering fish flutter along beside you whilst our enormous green sea turtle Ernie glides slowly over your head. Look out for our napoleon wrasse Bonaparte gliding by with his vibrant blue eyes and graceful fins.
Watch sharks and rays gliding effortlessly through our tropical ocean tank, surrounded by hundreds of colorful ocean fish. Ernie the green sea turtle loves to come and say hello to you here and you can even see our own divers and our SeaTREK guests from here as they explore the underwater world.
Step inside Stingray Bay and be mesmerized by our happy and smiley rays. Let their upbeat nature take your cares away in this relaxing and magical space. You can follow the Rays around the tank and appreciate how swiftly they move as well as seeing our blue spotted ray and Cal, our friendly rescued baby leopard shark.
Have you ever wanted to stroke a starfish, tickle a sea anemone or feel the shell of a crab? Now’s your chance, because at our rocking Rockpools you can appreciate all of this! Our experts will be on hand through this unique opportunity to learn more about these fascinating micro-habitats and the incredible creatures that thrive in them.
Finally, welcome to Conservation Cove, where you can find out about our Conservation efforts and our partnership with the SEA LIFE Trust. Let your little ones take part in our interactive turtle game where they can help save the baby turtles get to the sea!
There's also our sandbox with mysterious dangers that you may find at the beach. Dig them out of the sand and find out!
Departure Point :Sea Life Manchester, Barton Square The Trafford Centre, Stretford M17 8AS England
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.