SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium Admission Ticket
See thousands of aquatic animals, from sharks to penguins, at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. As you explore the aquarium’s 15 zones, learn about the different types of fish and other marine life that can be found in the tropical and sub-Antarctic waters of Australia. Feedings and talks are currently on hold.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Self guided journey of the attraction's 15 themed zones.
- Digital Photo Pass
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Optional activities such as shark dives and tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, corner of Flinders Street and King Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
SEA LIFE Melbourne takes you on an interactive ocean adventure filled with amazing discovery around every corner.
Descend into the mysterious world of jellyfish, surround yourself with massive sharks, and rays, and waddle your way to the icy waters of Antarctica, home to the regal King and cheeky Gentoo penguins.
Encounter an enormous 5.5m saltwater crocodile, meet turtles of all shapes and sizes, and get up close with graceful colonies of seahorses and sea dragons.
Departure Point :SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, corner of Flinders Street and King Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Stroller parking available
- Stroller hiring available
- Wheelchair hiring available
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please refrain from visiting our aquarium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing. New information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.