SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Entrance Ticket
Take on a discovery journey through SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium’s themed zones including the Penguin Expedition. This world-first ride-through experience will transport explorers on a sensory journey through the sub-Antarctic to meet spectacular King and Gentoo penguins. Get face-to-fin with over 13,000 animals from 700 different species such as resident dugong Pig to learn all about his rescue story. Face your fears at Shark Valley and walk amongst jaw-some sharks! Make sure you join in with our interactive daily talks and activities.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission Ticket to the Aquarium
- Digital Photo Pass
- Entry/Admission - Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Aquarium Pier Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
PLEASE PRE BOOK a time slot.
Embark on a journey of amazing discovery through SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium’s extraordinary zones including Day and Night on the Reef. Experience the iconic wonders of the Great Barrier Reef and be amazed as it transitions from night to day in the largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit in the world. Meet the marine turtles, reef sharks & hundreds of tropical fish that call the reef home. Get face-to-fin with over 13,000 animals in an impressive six million litres of water as you explore sub-Antarctic Penguins in the Penguin Expedition boat ride, South Coast Shipwreck, Dugong Island and meet our resident dugong, Pig, to learn all about his heart-warming rescue story.
Departure Point :Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Aquarium Pier Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium has wheelchairs available from The Information Desk
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience. Guests will notice new information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.