Sea Shell Catamaran Morning Tour
Our passion is sailing!
We believe in providing a personal touch beyond making your reservations. All our agents have traveled extensively and have first-hand knowledge of Costa Rica. We’re in the business of making your travel arrangements hassle-free. Contact us today to learn more about our tours.
Sea Shell Catamaran is a family business that likes to share its passion for the ocean. We run a 38ft Fountaine Pajot Athena, she has everything you need for your sailing tour. Come as a friend… Leave as family!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Appetizer, lunch, fruits, open bar
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Stand Up Paddle
What's excluded :
We will set sail, aboard our 38-foot Sea Shell sailing catamaran with capacity for 25 people, to our private beach, observing the lush Pacific coast of Guanacaste. Experience this adventure by practicing or clarifying any questions in this art with the captain and the navigators.
At the exit we will serve Bruschetta. Once on the private beach we can snorkel, kayak, stand up paddle or simply enjoy the ocean. After the water activities, we will serve Chicken Rice, Ground Beans, Sauteed Vegetables and Salad.
We will return to Tamarindo, on the return trip we will serve Fruits.
The open bar will be available throughout the trip with alcoholic beverages as well as non-alcoholic beverages such as soft drinks, fresh and water.
Departure Point :Calle Cruz, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation within the areas of Tamarindo and Lobster included in the rate. For areas outside Tamarindo and Lobster, transportation can be provided for an additional cost.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.