Sea Side Panorama of Dubrovnik and City Walls
Discover Dubrovnik's coastline by private sightseeing panorama cruise! Your boat is waiting for you in the Old town port for a 1-hour cruise below impressive City walls, st Lawrence fortress, Lokrum island, and Lazarettos of Dubrovnik.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Lazarettos, Frana Supila bb, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
We start our 45-minute panorama with a stop in front of the first quarantine ion Europe, Lazaretos of Dubrovnik. Your skipper will tell you how Dubrovnik defended against dangerous and lethal diseases of the middle ages.
Pass By: Lokrum Island, Dubrovnik 20 000 Croatia
Next Stop: Lokrum island and its dark history. From Richard lionheart, Maksimilian Hapsburg, and Monks Curse, we bet that stories about Lokrum will give you chills. Or maybe that is just summer breeze?
Pass By: Lovrijenac, Ul. od Tabakarije 29, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Next Stop: St Lawrence fortress. Walls of this fort are super thick on one side ( 12 m) and super thin one other side (60cm). Join us on our tour to find out why it was built in that way.
Pass By: Walls of Dubrovnik, Placa Ulica 32, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Our last stop on Our Panorama Cruise is City Walls. While we are slowly sailing in the near vicinity of City walls, listen to your skippers' anecdotes about growing up just behind those walls and rich history in those stones. We believe that authentic travel experiences are when you live that day like a local.
Departure Point :Sea heart of Dubrovnik, Old Port, Mali Mul, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.