Sea Trek Diving for People with Limited Mobility in Lanzarote
Dare to try this amazing diving method with helmet in Lanzarote with the Sea Trek system. In addition to the helmet, you will have an adapted chair driven by a guide to make it possible for you to move around the ocean floor and enjoy the wonders of the seabed.
• Discover this innovative helmet diving system.
• Reach a maximum depth of 3-4 meters.
• Enjoy half an hour underwater.
• Experience zero gravity as if you were on the moon.
• You will have a comfortable water-adapted chair.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
Native Diving Lanzarote brings you exclusively this innovative and incredible diving system. The Sea Trek system has been developed by Sub Sea Systems, world leader in water activities designed for tourists. You will be able to breathe normally thanks to the tubes connected to the helmet and enjoy the wonders of the seabed thanks to the wide vision range it offers. At the same time, the comfortable water-adapted chair driven by a guide will let you move around the beautiful ocean floor.
The helmet offers the possibility of breathing normally thanks to the tubes connected to it and also allows you to enjoy the wonders of the seabed thanks to its wide field of view.
Immersion will take place in either Costa Teguise or Puerto del Carmen. It depends on the weather conditions.
Once there, there will be a 10-minute training and then a 30-minute fun underwater.
You can do this activity in the morning or in the afternoon.
Participants must be at least 8 years old.
Departure Point :Native Diving Lanzarote, Avenida del Jablillo, 1, Hotel Grand Teguise Playa, 35508 Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Being able to swim is not necessary.
- Breathing through mouth/nose.
- Wearing glasses, contact lenses, sunglasses and make-up is possible.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.