Seaborn catamaran dolphin and whale watching
Aboard this sailing catamarans you will enjoy the beauty of the Madeiran coast with comfort and stability.
Possibility of watching Dolphins, Whales and Turtles. Madeira has different species of cetacean throughout the year. Some more common on the warm summer months and others more common on the cooler winter season. So, sightings are possible all year long.
We stop for swimming during the summer and snorkeling equipment is available on board free of charge. Bar service is also available on board
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkeling Equipment
What's excluded :
Departs from Funchal marina, usually heading west to Cabo Girão. During the summer we stop for swimming under Cabo Girão great promontory. Snorkeling equipment is available free of charge.
• Cabo Girao, Camara De Lobos, Madeira Portugal
Departure Point :Seaborn Catamaran, Nautisantos - Actividades Desportivas, Lda, Marina do Funchal, 9000-055 Funchal, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.