Seafarer Adventures Grand Cayman Bioluminous Tour
Your 3.5-hour trek to the bioluminous bay leaves at 5:00 PM from the Cayman Island Yacht Club Slip B43. Enjoy a beautiful Cayman sunset on the way to Starfish Point. Bring your own beverage, light dinner or snack to enjoy on the boat or the beach. Coolers and ice water are provided. After leaving Starfish Point head into the beautiful bio bay. Spend 45-60 minutes in the bay. You can swim in the bay wearing a full face snorkeling mask and skin or stay on the boat to view this amazing sight. Enjoy star-gazing on your journey back to the dock. Maybe even see a shooting star on a clear night! Tour is back at the dock by 8:00-8:30 pm.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snorkel mask
- Life vest
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Starfish Point, Water Cay Rd Grand Cayman
Get off the boat into knee deep water and observe the red cushion starfish.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bioluminescent Bay, Grand Cayman
Swim or snorkel in this magical bioluminescent bay.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Yacht Club, Yacht Dr, Cayman Islands
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please call to confirm your tour 24 hours ahead
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear bathing suit and bring a towel
- Food and drinks are not offered on this tour; you may bring your own sandwiches and beverages.
- Ice/cooler and water provided on board
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
- Boat and tour available privately on any non-tour day. (providing six guest minimum is met) Please contact supplier for details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.