Seagull Rocks – Cape Kamenjak - caves - canyons – speedboat tour form Pula
The best 4 hour tour to choose to see the best parts of Our coastline in such a short time with 2 stops for swimming in the best caves in whole Istria. Is a speed boat tour for up to 12 persons shared ride,and now let me tell you what you will experience form the start to finish.
First we start form the Harbor Pula, that is the biggest harbor in whole Croatia, with the big shipyard, well now gone broke, and then you will see some abandon military establishments, just next to the sea and on the other side is still in use military aria what is a off zone, but we can come really close without thatching the land :)On the way to Rt kamenjak, we will show you nice islands , sightseeing of beautiful sea but when we arrive to the Cave on Rt Kamenjak , that is the top !!! For the brave ones there is the cliffs of 18 meters that you can have a go on jumping and the magnificent cave. That cave is newer the same , every time you enter something is different, magical,special.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Snacks - We are on a speedboat so we do not provide food and drinks but please you are welcome bring with you snacks, drinks, beers for 4 hour especially if you have kid's with you.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seagull’s Rocks, Galebove stijene, Fižela, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Swimming in the most beautiful cave and for the brave ones there is the cliff jumping opportunity
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Verudela , Pula, Verudela, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Passing by the canyon of Verudela
Pass By: Fratarski Otok, Fratarski otok, Pula, 52100, Pula, Croatia
The hart shaped Island where is allowed the camping with the tents
Stop At: Kamenjak National Park, Premantura 52 000 Croatia
The most amazing bay with small caves that is so mafical
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Riva 1, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.