Seal and eagle safari. Saturday and Sunday
You will experience the unique archipelago of Stockholm from a real sailing ship that we run in the same way as in the middle of the 19:th century. Everyone that wants to is welcome to participate. the experienced crew will tell you what to do to give you the best experience possible.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch and two "fika" with coffee and sandwiches or cinnamon buns are included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stavsnäs vinterhamn, 139 70 Stavsnäs, Sweden
We will show youth beautiful Stockholm Archipelago. Most probably you will also see both eagles and seals and other animals in the archipelago.
Departure Point :Stavsnäs vinterhamn, 139 70 Stavsnäs, Sweden
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.