Search for The Story-Documentary Film School Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Ready to tap into the magical vibe that generations of artists like Georgia O'Keefe and Ansel Adams found inspirational?
This is a completely unique event that invites you to explore any subject of Santa Fe that inspires you.. Food, culture, history, art?
You will be given a number of creative missions and documentary tasks to complete within the backdrop of one of the most colorful and interesting plazas in the world.
This event is curated and hosted by Tara who will be inspiring you and communicating with you on Whats App during the event.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free Downtown Parking
What's excluded :
- Bring your Smart Phone with Whats App and your charger
- pen and paper
Santa Fe has a long history of attracting & inspiring artists.
Are you ready to wander & to be the latest one? Ever wanted to make a documentary or just have an excuse to be nosy, ask questions and ask to go shoot on someones roof?
This unique adventure is a creative session and wandering hunt into the magical Santa Fe Plaza. You will take a deeper dive into the power and inspiration of Santa Fe.
Tara, your creative collaborator,will be curating creative exercises along the way on your adventure.Your session will start with a production powwow discussing your subject matter and then will commence onto your SF plaza course.
The journey IS the process.
Whats App is a needed for this event.
Feel free to book RISK FREE. I will call each guest shortly after booking to discuss and make sure its a great fit for your trip. If for any reason its not you can get a full immediate refund.
• Santa Fe Plaza, 100 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Departure Point :Cathedral Place, Cathedral Pl, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to be able to wander on foot for 2.5 hours. However there are many opportunities to sit and you wont be going far. This is not a highly physical activity.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This event is outdoors and your group will be a private party. Your host will be interacting with you through Whats App to curate your adventure. There is no part of this experience that requires you to have close contact with any other person.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.