Searching for Dracula: Private Day Trip from Bucharest
Explore the Real Castle of Dracula! See the world through Vlad Dracula's eyes. During this tour you will see the most important sights that played a role in Vlad The Impaler's life and you will learn the true facts about his tumultuous rule. Discover the reality and the myth of Dracula's legend.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned car / minibus
- Private English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance and Photo / video fees
- Entry/Admission - Princely Court
- Entry/Admission - Poienari Castle
- Entry/Admission - Curtea de Arges Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Princely Court, Str. Justice, No. 7, Targoviste 130 014 Romania
Targoviste Princely Court - The real court of Vlad the Impaler
About 80 Km Northwest of Bucharest in the Southwestern Transylvanian Alps is the town of Targoviste. The capital of feudal Walachia from 14th to the 17th century. It was here where Vlad Dracula had his main residence. Tour highlights: Princely Court, Princely Church, Chindia Tower, Museum of the printing press and of the old Romanian books.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Poienari Castle, Transfagarasan On the Transfagarasn Road, just after you pass the village Corbeni., Arefu 117040 Romania
Poienari Fortress - The Real Castle of Dracula: is placed on the highest cliff around Arges gorges at 850m. It is surrounded by a spectacular landscape and to get there we will climb the 1480 steps.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Curtea de Arges Monastery, Bulevardul Basarabilor 1, Curtea de Arges 115300 Romania
Curtea de Arges is a city in Romania on the right bank of the Arges River, where it flows through a valley of the lower Carpathians. The name, literally The Court upon Arges refers to the former status of the town as the capital of Wallachia. Visit Curtea de Arges Orthodox Monastery which features a church unique in design and architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up from any hotel & apartment rental in Bucharest. The guide will meet you in your hotel lobby or in front of your accommodation building.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.