Searching the lost cities (Tenerife)
You will enjoy beautiful cities from the North of Tenerife and the heritage and have enough time to spend at least 50 minutes in La Laguna and 45 minutes in other places and time to take a coffee, or have lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Insurance and tour guide with license
What's excluded :
- Lunch - If the clients want we will stop to have lunch or picnic. The lunch cost between 9-15 eur.
- pick up at the North of the Island after la Laguna 10 eur per booking, South Tenerife 35 eur booking
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio de Nava, Calle de la Nava y Grimon 1 Esquina Con Calle Dean Palahi., 38201 San Cristobal de La Laguna, Tenerife Spain
We visit the most elegant and wealthy cities of colonial architecture on the island.
Located in the old Aguere Valley we find La Laguna surrounded by an imposing natural wall such as the Anaga Rural Park, a land rich in water that led it to be chosen as the first capital of the island.
We will walk through its main streets through which we will appreciate the great cultural and architectural wealth of this city through its churches, mansions and convents.
Unesco Heritage City is an open-air museum.
The Orotava, located in the fertile valley that bears his name, this great municipality was part of the powerful aboriginal Menceyato (Kingdom) Tahoro whose Mencey Bencomo stood up to the conqueror of Tenerife with bravery, thus hindering the conquest of the island. Highlights in this city are its powerful mansions of the island aristocracy with its magnificent Canarian balconies sculpted in tea wood.
Icod de los Vinos. Land of magnificent wines such as the malvasía famous for being mentioned in Shakespeare's plays and also home to the Millennial Dragon Tree.
Magnificent specimen of Drago symbol of many cities that gives power to this magnificent city.
Garachico city whose history was marked by a volcano that destroyed its port, but when its lava reached the sea, it formed natural pools that contrast this picturesque town.
The weather in Tenerife is very variable, please bring an umbrella and a sweater or jacket.
Pick up in Puerto de la Cruz 10 eur per reservation.
Pick up in Costa Adeje, Playa de las Américas, Los Gigantes 35 eur per reservation.
Consult other sites.
It´s posible to make the sunset tour when you are 7 persons or if the all the persons choose this timetable.
It´s posible to choose private tour with a supplement.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Castillo de San Miguel, Avenida Tome Cano, 38450 Garachico, Tenerife Spain
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de España, 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
If you come with a cruise the cruise terminal is an orange building, in front you have another big building, go through this building , there is a lift and stairs you should go to the first floor and there´s a bridge that arrive the city center, We will wait with a sign in Plaza de España. If you have mobility problems please contact us and we will ask for permission to take you from the shipAirports
- Norte Los Rodeos Airport, Tenerife Spain
- Terminal de Cruceros de Tenerife, Av. Francisco la Roche, 29, 38001 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/25/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.