Seashore Biking - Along the Shore of Herzliya, Tel Aviv & Jaffa
The seashore between Herzliya and Jafa provides a unique opportunity for a fun, relatively easy ride, with a marked bike route.
Still, it presents an opportunity to experience some sand riding when we will take you of route the waterline.
Based on your ability and willing we will combine promenade riding with some gravel routes and waterline riding.
We can start at any point along the seashore (Between Herzliya and Jaffa) and either have a small bite break in tel aviv old port, or have an original Hummus in Jaffa.
We will provide you with professional grade bikes and helmets. If staying together we can pick you up from your hotel or apartment.
Join us for a nice, refreshing, bike ride in the outdoors.
The fall in Israel is the perfect season for such a ride - a short swim in the mediterranean is also an option.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Original Hummus meal in Jaffa
- Tour escort/host
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- We will start the tour in one of Tel Aviv's northern beaches (Tel Baruch, or Hazuk).
After a short bike/rider introduction and fitting the equipment we will start our tour:
Ride north towards Herzliya, based on the group level we will ride on the beach, on the water line.
Reaching Herzliya south beach, Herzliya Marine.
We will then head back south this time, on the cliff (Hazuk) riding some gravel trails back to Mandarin Hotel and south to Tel Baruch Beach and The old Port of Tel Aviv.
Continue riding south along the newly renovated promenade of Tel-Aviv beach all the way down to Jaffa fishermen port.
Crossing the port on our way to Midron Yafo Park and Aliyah Hill (Givat Aliyah).
Finishing up with our South lag with one of Jafa's Assly Hummus.
try not to eat too much as we still have about 12 KM to ride back to our starting point where we will return the bikes and say farewell.
We will provide you with water and snake for the ride, it is recommended to bring a bit of your own.
Departure Point :Itzhak Artzi Street, Itzhak Artzi St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us a day before the tour ro schedule and arrange your pickup
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 16 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.