Seaside Segway Tour in Barcelona
Segway the bike paths and seafront promenades of Barcelona on a 1-hour sightseeing tour, and discover traditional beaches, urban art, and the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter. Get a panoramic view of the coast from the terrace of the Olympic Port.
This is the perfect tour for begginers to get acquainted with the Segway and improving your driving skills while catching the sun on your way to the beautiful urban beaches of Barcelona.
- We recommend you book your Segway tour in advance - groups are small and limited to guarantee a better service to each of our guests.
- Join us in this entertaining and educational adventure and get privileged personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Helmet (Mandatory) - we provide all sizes
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Leaving from the ancient Roman Wall we head out to the marina of Port Vell, the old harbor of Barcelona.
Stop At: Port Vell, Moll de la Fusta, 08039 Barcelona Spain
The old port is a modern marina nowadays, welcoming all the visitors arriving from the sea.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Cara de Barcelona, Passeig Colom s/n, 08002 Barcelona Spain
An interesting sculpture simbolizing all the major changes in Barcelona during the Olympics in 1992.
Stop At: Port Olimpic, Edifici Capitania, S/N, 08005 Barcelona Spain
Between beautiful beaches we can find one of the main stages of the Olympics in 1992
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that by local laws the minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years old. For underaged participants we provide electric bicycles suited for children (tour price remains the same).
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 45 kg (100 lbs) and the maximum is 117 kg (260 lbs).
- Tours have no limit of participants; by local laws, guests are divided in smaller groups of 6 participants + 1 guide. Groups will travel with a separation of no less than 50 mts (164 ft) in between.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.