Seattle Cascades Outdoor Rock Climbing
Never gone rock climbing outdoors or indoors, then this is for you! Learn the basics and after this adventurous course, you will be able to pass any gym’s belayer test. Mankind's underdeveloped climbing skills and inability to digest tin cans are two ways in which evolution left humans inferior to goats. Level the playing field, learn climbing basics, such as rope skills and belaying, during an introductory climbing course. Washington's terrain makes the state a climber's paradise and the perfect place for a rock climbing hobby and there is no better time to start than the present.
We have three locations in Washington State for you to choose from, Mt. Erie in Anacortes, or Little Si / Mt. Washington near Seattle.
There is something here for everyone, routes can be as easy as climbing a playground or for those who want to push their limits we have something in mind for you too.
per adult from
What's included :
- Environmental Management Tax
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, some places we climb at might require a Washington State Park car parking pass called a discover pass, $10 for the day
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (recommended for local guides)
Never gone rock climbing outdoors or indoors? Then this is for you! You will learn the basics of belaying, knot tying, and climbing. Participants will top rope climb cliffs between 60-110 feet high and learn more about other styles of climb like lead climbing and trad climbing. After this adventurous course you will be able to pass any indoor rock climbing gym’s belayer test and feel confident in taking the next step towards your own climbing adventures.
Climbing routes can be tailored to each participant and any level. No experience is necessary however if you have some experience your instructor can tailor the class to your level.
There is a 20m enjoyable moderately easy hike before we get to our climbing.
• Mt Si, SE Mt. Si Road, North Bend, WA 98045
Departure Point :Little Si Trailhead, SE Mt Si Rd, North Bend, WA 98045, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
If you need transportation, we can accommodate you. Our instructors leave from the Seattle area so if you are on our way, we can pick you up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund, because of the nature of sport rock climbing we are unable to climb in rain.
- Please dress appropriately in layers for weather changes.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.