Seattle Coffee, Chocolate and Wine Tour
Experience the best coffee, chocolate and wine in Seattle. Visit three of Seattle’s most prolific and prominent taste-makers...indulge in coffee and a guided tour of The Starbucks Roastery on Capitol Hill, see how Fran’s Chocolates are made at their Georgetown Production facility with a hosted tour and tasting, and finally enjoy a flight of Northwest Wine paired with nibbles from Browne Family Vineyards (Walla Walla, WA) at their tasting room in Seattle's oldest neighborhood, Pioneer Square. Pickup, drop-off, and guided transport in a comfortable mini coach included.
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (if requested)
- Entry/Admission - Starbucks HQ
- Entry/Admission - Fran's Chocolates - Georgetown
- Entry/Admission - Browne Family Vineyards Tasting Room
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Starbucks HQ, 2401 Utah Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134-1436
Enjoy a private tasting at The Starbucks Reserve -sample exclusive blends and learn all about how they are created and how to pair coffee with food from the expert Starbucks staff. After the tasting there's time to shop and treat yourself to a pastry from the expansive Princi Bakery in the tasting room before you're whisked away to...
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fran's Chocolates - Georgetown, 5900 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
Tasting and viewing of the production facility led by Fran's staff
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Browne Family Vineyards Tasting Room, 413 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Winery-style tasting consisting of 4 different local wines from Browne, paired with charcuterie and cheeses
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests opting for hotel pickup must be ready 5 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time and allow15 minutes for pick-upGuests opting for general pickup must arrive 10 minutes before tour start time.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.