Seattle Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Turn Seattle into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people
What's excluded :
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart Phone not provided with tour
Looking for a way to turn Seattle into a giant game board? Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Seattle, Washington. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. The adventure begins at the Seattle Center and takes you on a well-designed course that includes sights around the Space Needle as well as those found downtown and within the Pike Place market area. The tour requires approximately 2.0 miles of walking and uses the Seattle Monorail system at one point in the game. Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop for a latte at the original Starbucks or grab a fresh crab cocktail… why not, it’s your schedule? Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget.
• Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
• Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
• Seattle Center, 305 Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109-4645
• Seattle Art Museum, 1300 1st Ave Between Union & University Street, Seattle, WA 98101-2003
• The Gum Wall, 1428 Post Aly, Seattle, WA 98101-2034
Departure Point :394 5th Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 07:30 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to Redeem your tour
- Must have a US cellular data plan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.