Seattle Scavenger Hunt: Seattle By The Sound
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Looking for fun things to do in Seattle?
Try a Seattle photo scavenger hunt. On Seattle By The Sound you will be going on an enthralling tour around Seattle checking out the art, history, and culture along the way. You’ll see groups of friends competing to unearth fun facts, taking ridiculous pictures, and deciding who will be the next scavenger hunt champion! This is the ultimate small group activity.
A few highlights of the scavenger hunt include: Olympic Sculpture Park, Pike Place Fish Market.
Keep an eye out for other Seattle bachelorette parties roaming from fanciful sites to hip bars seeking out something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. When you are searching for bachelorette party ideas our scavenger hunts make Seattle your oyster.
• Olympic Sculpture Park, 2901 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121-1025
• Victor Steinbrueck Park, Corner of Pike Place, Virginia St. and Western Ave., Seattle, WA
• Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
• Seattle Waterfront, Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101
• Seattle Great Wheel, 1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101-2013
• Seattle Art Museum, 1300 1st Ave Between Union & University Street, Seattle, WA 98101-2003
• Benaroya Hall, Seattle, WA
• Seattle Aquarium, 1483 Alaskan Way Pier 59, Seattle, WA 98101-2015
• Pike Place Fish Market, 86 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101-2025
• Hammering Man, 1300 1st Ave Intersection of First Avenue and University Street, Seattle, WA 98101-2003
• Seattle Symphony, 200 University St, Seattle, WA 98101-3428
• 5th Avenue Theatre, 1308 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101-2602
• Seattle Public Library, 1000 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104-1109
• City Centre, 1420 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101-4087
• Washington State Convention Center, 705 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101-2310
Departure Point :1550 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.