Seattle Shore Excursion: Private City Tour
Make the most of your time in port in Seattle with this private tour of the city's must-see highlights including the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, the Ballard Locks and Queen Anne Hill. Visit local art galleries, sip coffee at the original Starbucks, and whiz up to the top of the Space Needle if you wish for incredible 360-degree views of Puget Sound, Mt Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. You'll learn all about the history of Seattle from your guide as you travel by van, making stops along the way to explore by foot and discover the best in food, shopping and entertainment. By the end of this private shore excursion, you’ll know Seattle like a local!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by 14 passenger vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Entry/Admission - Pioneer Square
What's excluded :
- Admission to Space Needle
- luggage fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pioneer Square, Yesler Street & 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
This stop is old Seattle, brick clad buildings house a secret and are full of interesting antique and art galleries. Unique retail shopping, Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park, Waterfall Garden Park and The Firefighters Memorial are all features on this pleasant part of the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Elliott Bay Waterfront, Seattle, WA
Washington State Ferries, Seafood restaurant and fish and chowder bars, Aquarium, the Great Wheel, and Sculpture Garden park.
Pass By: Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
USA's oldest continuous running farmers market. Fishmongers, fruit and vegetable vendors, flower vendors, the soul of the city and must see place in Seattle. A stop here can be arranged if desired.
Pass By: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, MOPOP, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Pass By: Queen Anne Hill, Seattle, WA
Nice neighborhood with Queen Ann style homes and great views.
Stop At: Kerry Park, 250 W Highland Dr Queen Ann Hill, Seattle, WA 98119-3529
A million dollar view of Seattle with the Space Needle in the Foreground.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Mount Rainier National Park, WA 98304
views only on clear days
Pass By: Chinatown International District, Yesler Way and Fourth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
optional part of the tour based on time, but has areas of interest including markets, museums, Tong buildings and art.
Stop At: Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, 3015 NW 54th St, Seattle, WA 98107-4213
Seattle 3rd most popular attraction. The locks are basically boat elevators moving boats from salt to fresh water and vise versa. Salmon are going through a fish ladder from mid June to October. Other wildlife can be found depending on the Season.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: T-Mobile Park, 1250 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134-1216
Home of the Seattle Mariners our major league team.
Pass By: Fishermen's Terminal, 3919 18th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119-1679
Home to a large fishing fleet of over 700 vessels, including some of the crab boats from the show (Deadliest Catch)
Pass By: CenturyLink Field, 800 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134-1200
Home of the NFL franchise the Seattle Seahawks.
Pass By: Olympic Sculpture Park, 2901 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121-1025
A great park on Seattle's waterfront full of art and miles of a shorline walk.
Pass By: Customized Tours of Seattle, 1400 6th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101-2318
Hi, we are the bus company that picks you up and regales you with information of Seattle.
Pass By: Olympic National Forest, Olympic National Park, WA
view only on clear days
Pass By: Fremont Troll, N 36th St, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
Inspired by the book (Three Billy Goats Gruff) this art piece lurks under the Aurora Bridge.
Departure Point :Seattle, Seattle, Washington
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Pier 91
- Pier 66
- Pier 56
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Seattle, WA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes and a jacket are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- If a guest attending one of our tours did not bring their own face covering or mask they will be required to purchase one directly from us in order to attend the tour. We are asking if you are sick contact our office immediately to reschedule or cancel reservations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.