Seattle's Local Fish Store Visit And Sushi Rolls Class
We’ll meet at a cooking class kitchen in a residential neighborhood. We will walk to a local seafood store nearby. On the way, you’ll walk by historic Italian bakery where we will stop by upon request. You will see salmon and other ingredients at the historic fish store. After Fumiko buys ingredients for Sushi rolls, we’ll go back to the kitchen for a hands-on Sushi making lesson. After demonstrate making Sushi rice and how to create Sushi rolls, you will roll 3 Sushi rolls(Cucumber roll, Seattle roll, and a half Futo maki) and plate your Sushi rolls with your own design. You will devour your own creations.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Sushi Ingredients include Smoked salmon roll (8 pieces), Cucumber roll(8 pieces). Half large roll(4 pieces) filled with vegetables, cream cheese and fish. Miso soup and green tea. Recipe
- Entry/Admission - Prune Kitchen Seattle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jimi Hendrix Park, 2400 S. Massachusetts St., Seattle, WA
We will walk by North west African American museum located next to the park.
Pass By: Borracchini's Bakery, 2307 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144, USA
Seattle's historic Italian bakery.
Stop At: Mutual Fish Co, 2335 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144, USA
Seattle's local histrionic fish market
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Prune Kitchen Seattle, 1508 25th Ave S #3708, Seattle, WA 98144, USA
Cooking school . Here guests will take a cooking class.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Prune Kitchen Seattle, 1508 25th Ave S #3708, Seattle, WA 98144, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.