Secret Beer Tours Chicago w/ Private Tour Option
If you love Craft Beer, you may know that Chicago is the largest craft brewing city in the US, with more than 150 breweries in 228 square miles. Where does a beer lover begin? We've taken on the tough job of researching the very best breweries in town and created a tour that is sure to please true Craft Beer geeks and budding hobbyists alike. You'll sample beers from Chicago's newest Craft Beer hot-spots, as we take you to some of the hottest craft breweries in the city, all while sharing the history of the making of beer and the subtle shifts in the process that create the varietals we enjoy today.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ravenswood, Chicago, IL, USA
It's a neighborhood just west of Lakeview, boasting all the same grandiosity as any other well-known Chicago neighborhood, but with both residential and urban sectors.
Pass By: Brown Line, Unnamed Road, Chicago, IL 60613, USA
The Brown Line of the Chicago "L" system, is an 11.4-mile route with 27 stations between Chicago's Albany Park neighborhood and downtown Chicago. It runs completely above ground and is almost entirely grade-separated.
Departure Point :Irving Park, Chicago, IL 60613, USA
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Montrose Brown Line Station, Chicago, IL 60640, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- As the emphasis on this tour is on alcoholic beverages, this tour is not suitable for families with children under 21.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.