Secret Food Tour of Key West w/ Private Tour Option
Soak up the charm of the neighborhood's fully-restored, historically significant Victorian, shotgun, and conch-style homes on tree-lined streets. The area's atmosphere makes it easy to lose yourself in the magic of Key West, immersing yourself in the vibe of the Conch Republic. Let our guide entertain you with funny and interesting anecdotes about this beautiful district.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Kindly let us know if there is any dietary restriction that we need to take note of.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 3 to 3 ½ hours guided food tour of the Old Town district
- A passionate and experienced English-speaking local guide
- 5 stops
- Great insight about local food, culture, and history
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- hotel pick and drop off
- guides gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
Better known simply as Fort Taylor (or Fort Zach to locals) is a Florida State Park and National Historic Landmark centered on a Civil War-era fort located near the southern tip of Key West, Florida.
Pass By: The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, 907 Whitehead Street, Key West, FL 33040-7473
The residence of author Ernest Hemingway in Key West, Florida, United States.
Pass By: Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
A neighborhood within the City of Key West, Florida in Monroe County, United States.
Pass By: Southernmost Point of the Continental US, Whitehead St &, South St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
An anchored concrete buoy in Key West, Florida, marking the southernmost point in the continental United States. Today it is one of the most visited and photographed attractions in the United States.
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
A plaza located in the city of Key West, Florida, U.S. A waterfront square with restaurants & shops, known for its nightly festivals to watch the sunset.
Departure Point :Southard Street & Simonton Street, Southard St & Simonton St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Mallory Square, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.