Secret Food Tours Paris Latin Quarter w/ Private Tour Option
Latin quarter district, also Known as Left Bank district, is a Must See in Paris! When you come on our "Latin Quarter" Food Tour in Paris, you will get to try many different types of French culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling. Latin quarter has a distinct old-world character that you will enjoy! Our guide will go through some funny and interesting anecdotes about this beautiful district. You will have the chance to discover the best quality shops of Latin Quarter and enjoy a wonderful feast in our Secret place...
Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish, too!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine
- Snacks - Cheese
- Soda/Pop - Non alcoholic option
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place du Panthéon, 75005 Paris, France
Originally built as a church dedicated to St. Genevieve and to house the reliquary châsse containing her relics but, after many changes, now functions as a secular mausoleum containing the remains of distinguished French citizens.
Pass By: Luxembourg Gardens, Rue de Medicis Rue de Vaugirard, 75006 Paris France
Luxembourg Gardens is the most centric, popular and beautiful park in Paris, created in 1612 by Marie de' Medici, the widow of King Henry IV of France
Departure Point :65 Boulevard Saint-Michel, 75005 Paris, France
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Rue de Vaugirard & Rue de Médicis, 75006 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All our tours are walking tours, we strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests.
- Please be informed that any accompanying underage children must be carried, as the area is not suitable for strollers. You will have to carry and keep your baby on your lap as well when seated to enjoy our picnic at the end of the tour.
- 7-12 people maximum
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.