Secret Food Tours Paris Saint Germain w/ Private Tour Option
Saint-Germain-des-Près , most commonly known as "Saint Germain", is the most classically Parisian neighborhood in Paris. Here you will find some emblematic cafés and french brasseries, art galleries, atmospheric restaurants and also museums. When you come on our "Saint Germain " Food Tour in Paris, you will get to try many different types of French culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling. Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish, too!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Église Saint-Sulpice, 75006 Paris, France
Roman Catholic church in Paris, France, on the east side of Place Saint-Sulpice, in the Odéon Quarter of the 6th arrondissement. It is dedicated to Sulpitius the Pious.
Pass By: Le Bon Marche Rive Gauche, 24 rue de Sevres, 75007 Paris France
A department store in Paris. Founded in 1838 and revamped almost completely by Aristide Boucicaut in 1852, it was one of the first modern department stores. Now the property of LVMH, it sells a wide range of high-end goods, including food in an adjacent building at 38, rue de Sèvres, called La Grande Épicerie de Paris.
Departure Point :Mabillon, 75006 Paris, France
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Le Bon Marché, 24 Rue de Sèvres, 75007 Paris, France
2: Luxembourg Gardens, 75006 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All our tours are walking tours, we strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests.
- Please be informed that any accompanying underage children must be carried, as the area is not suitable for strollers. You will have to carry and keep your baby on your lap as well when seated to enjoy our picnic at the end of the tour.
- 8 to 12 people max
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.