Secret Food Tours Porto w/ Private Tour Option
3 to 3 ½ hours guided food tour in downtown Porto and the Ribeira neighborhood
A passionate and experienced English-speaking local guide
Great insight into local food, history, and culture
Small intimate groups (12 guests max)
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casa da Musica, Avenida da Boavista 604 610, Porto 4149-071 Portugal
The first building in Portugal aimed from its conception to be exclusively dedicated to music, either in public performances, or in the field of artistic training and creation.
Pass By: Cordoaria's Garden, Campo dos Mártires da Pátria, 4050-366 Porto, Portugal
Small, historic urban park with a serene vibe featuring a variety of trees, plants & sculptures.
Pass By: Ribeira, Porto, Portugal
One of the most beautiful and liveliest districts in Porto's historic centre.
Pass By: Luís I Bridge, Pte. Luiz I, 4000 Porto, Portugal
A double-deck metal arch bridge that spans the River Douro between the cities of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia in Portugal.
Pass By: Foz do Douro, 4150 Porto, Portugal
A seafront area known for its sandy beaches, like Praia da Luz and Praia do Homem do Leme, and eclectic restaurants serving global and Portuguese food.
Pass By: Torre dos Clerigos, Rua Sao Filipe Neri, Porto 4050-546 Portugal
The tallest campanile in Portugal which can be seen from various points of the city and is one of its most characteristic symbols.
Departure Point :R. de Passos Manuel 137, 4000-385 Porto, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Cais da Ribeira 36, 4050-510 Porto, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.