Secret Food Walking Tour of Nashville w/ Private Tour Option
Our experienced guides will take you through the small cozy streets of Nashville for a 3-3 ½ hour Southern gastronomy tour in the authentic area of 12South/Midtown.
You'll finish our tour full of great food and have a better understanding of the Nashville/Southern culture, local history, and how to live like a local. Plus with all our tours, there's our Secret Dish, which you can only find out about on the tour.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- A passionate and experienced local guide
What's excluded :
- Pick up or Drop off
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Music Row, 16th/17th Ave. South - Division Street and Music Square, Nashville, TN
A historical district located to the southwest of downtown Nashville, Tennessee that is home to numerous businesses related to music, predominantly the country music, gospel music, and contemporary Christian music industries.
Pass By: Sevier County Park, Sevierville, TN
Tranquil spot with trees, lawns & a creek, plus a walking path, community center & historic house.
Pass By: Belmont Mansion, Acklen Avenue at Belmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37212-3810
A historic mansion located in Nashville, Tennessee. Today it is operated as a museum.
Pass By: Draper James, 2608 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37204-2504
A clothing line launched by actress Reese Witherspoon and Strand Equity Founder & Managing Partner Seth Rodsky, founded in 2015.
Pass By: Summer Classics Home Nashville, 2600 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37204, USA
Premier manufacturer of luxury furniture.
Pass By: Christie Cookie Co, 1205 3rd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37208, USA
Old-school bakery providing homestyle cookies for in-store purchase & gift sets by web/mail-order.
Departure Point :975 Main St, Nashville, TN 37206, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :3108 Belmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.