Secret lake Kati
Mythology, local tales, and unique flora and fauna. We are going to visit the picturesque village Palaio Panteleimon and the scenic artificial lake Kati. We are going to have our drink like a local in the magnificent plaza of Palaios Panteleimon
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
On our walk through a dense forest, we will have the opportunity to admire the majesty of Mount Olympus from a completely different point of view, while we are walking in a dirt road with alternations on flora. At the end of our route, we will be walking through a dense forest of beech and fir trees before we find ourselves in front of the picturesque view of the small artificial lake. On our way back we will have time to visit the picturesque villa Palaios Panteleimon and we could either have our lunch or a variety of meze dishes with tsipouro, on the shadow of the big plane trees!
• Olympus National Park, Litochoro 60200 Greece
Departure Point :Mirto Hotel - Ξενοδοχείο Μυρτώ, Agiou Nikolaou 5, Litochoro 602 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up free upon request from your place and drop back at the same place.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.