Secret London: An audio tour about the heritage of the city's Russian immigrants
Discover hidden London like never before on this self guided audio tour. Follow the footsteps of Russian immigrants to uncover the rich and diverse heritage they left in London. From the Russian Orthodox Cathedral to Tolstoy's favourite private club and the pelicans of St James Park, you will experience the city in a completely different way, far from the crowd and the touristic attractions.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to take a bus for a portion of the tour. You cannot purchase a ticket on the bus. You will have to use either an Oyster card or a contactless payment card to pay for the journey. A single bus fare costs £1.50
per adult from
60 to 75 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Russian Orthodox Cathedral of the Dormition, 67 Ennismore Gardens, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1NH, UK
The tour starts at the cathedral.
Pass By: St. James's, St. James's, London, England
The tour goes along St. James's St.
Pass By: 61 St James's St, St. James's, London SW1A 1LZ, UK
The tour stops briefly in front of 61 St. James's Street.
Pass By: Saint James's Square, St James's Square, St. James's, London SW1Y, UK
The tour passes by St. James's Square.
Pass By: Pall Mall, St. James's, London, UK
The tour goes along Pall Mall.
Pass By: The Athenaeum, 107 Pall Mall, St. James's, London SW1Y 5ER, UK
The tour stops briefly in front of the Athenaeum.
Pass By: Guards Crimean War Memorial, Waterloo Pl, St. James's, London SW1Y 5ED, UK
The tour stops briefly at the memorial.
Pass By: The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DN, UK
The tours stops briefly in front of the National Gallery.
Pass By: Strand, London England
The tour goes along Strand.
Pass By: Exchange Court, Exchange Ct, Charing Cross, London WC2N, UK
The tour ends at Exchange Ct.
Departure Point :Russian Orthodox Cathedral of the Dormition, 67 Ennismore Gardens, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1NH, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/16/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Exchange Court, Exchange Ct, Charing Cross, London WC2N, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.