Secret walks of Positano
Meet the guide on the upper side of the village, leave the tourists and the hustlers for a well-deserved break, follow the locals who hike 20 minutes from the touristy main beach, pass by a 13th-century fort from pirate days, to enjoy the less popular Fornillo Beach.
From there you'll be taken “Downtown Positano” with its fine shops and restaurants down to another delightful beach.
Start to walk uphill where you’ll find lots of ceramic shops on this street, sandal and shoe makers, along with galleries featuring the work of local artists.
You will approach the Church of Santa Maria Assunta, originally the abbey of Positano’s 10th-century Benedictine monastery.
Across the lane, Hotel Palazzo Murat fills what was once a grand Benedictine monastery.
The tour will end at "La Zagara", where we will taste delicacies such as the Lemon Delice, Tiramisù or the Rhum Baba.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Lemon Delice / Ice cream / Tiramisù and Nut Coffee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
"Fornillo" staircase, "Fornillo" beach, the pirate Fort, downtown Positano and central beach, The Church of Santa Maria Assunta, the Roman Villa.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Viale Pasitea, 207, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Positano Spiaggia, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.