Secrets of Marbella walking tour (Group)
Marbella is much more than the sun, the beach and fancy restaurants. Join this group tour to learn about the most unknown part of the city. History, fun facts and a a little bit of mystery, why not? Delivered by a passionate local tour guide.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alameda Park, C/ Ricardo Soriano, 29601, Marbella Spain
This is the place where the locals gather for different events or just to enjoy the shade
Stop At: Paseo Maritimo, Marbella Spain
Once we have walked through Avenida del Mar, where some of Salvador Dali's sculptures can be seen, we will reach the bustling promenade of Marbella. An area surrounded by bars, restaurants and... Chiringuitos?
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Marbella Old Town, Plaza de los Naranjos s/n, 29601, Marbella Spain
Marbella Old town still keeps the essence of a typical whitewashed andalusian village. Throughout centuries, different civilizations have visited the area and still nowadays some of their remains can be seen in the area. Enjoy the narrow streets of what it used to be the old arabic medina (city) and find out how the city developed after the Christian Reconquest on 1485
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Fuente Virgen del Rocío, Calle África, 29601 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Plaza de los Naranjos, 29601 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.