Secrets of the Fiakers incl. 60 min. horse-carriage ride
Where does the Fiaker come from and where does it go after work is done? What does the coachman's workday look like? These and other questions will be answered for you with a tour of the stables and a carriage ride back to the city center of Vienna! PLEASE NOTE that the tour starts at 09:15am - Thank you!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- All activities
- Tour escort/host
- One-way shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vienna Sightseeing, Vienna 1010 Austria
During the carriage ride, you'll pass through the up-and-coming St. Marx district, heading to the city centre via the famous Ringstraße. You'll be dropped off at Michaelerplatz in the city center, a perfect place to continue your exploration of all of Vienna's top sites.
Departure Point :Rappachgasse 34A, 1110 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Michaelerplatz, 1010 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.