Sedona | Verde Valley Wineries Tour private Van up to 12 Passenger
Blasian offers Wineries Tours that strive to share the passion behind Arizona wine from the vineyard to your glass in our customized 8-9 hour wine tour of Northern Arizona, Verde Valley and Southern Arizona, Sonoita-Elgin vineyards. Choose Blasian Wine Tours for your fully personalized, safe, and wine tasting tour experience. Everyone in your party must be over the age of 21 and must bring state issued ID or passport. The winery, tasting rooms, and vineyards will be confirming age at every stop
• Private Tours: Blaisian will never group you with another reservation or group
• Round Trip Luxury Transportation: We pick you up at location of your choice. Luxury transportation options include; Chevy Suburbans, high roof Mercedes Benz Sprinter or Ford Transit.
• Snacks provided and water provided
• Wine Tasting Included: All tours rates include wine tasting fees (Flights) @ 3 locations.
• Lunch included with wine tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting flights. 3 to 5 wine tasting samples per winery stop per person
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - We arrive at Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room. It is a Italian Wine Bar that is Vegetarian Friendly with Vegan & Gluten Free Options
- Covid Safety Kit (Sanitizer and Mask)
- Entry/Admission - Alcantara Vineyards and Winery
- Entry/Admission - Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room & Osteria
- Entry/Admission - Oak Creek Vineyards & Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcantara Vineyards and Winery, 3445 S Grapevine Way Verde Valley, Cottonwood, AZ 86326-5152
09:00am: We depart the from anyone of Phoenix major cities. Our drive to AZ wine country is approx a 2 hr drive. We provide water, snacks & a covid tour care kit. Our Covid Tour kit includes 1 hand sanitizer, 5 alcohol wipes for your chair and 1 personal mask
11:00am: You will arrive Alcantara. Your Tour Guide | Chauffeur will get you in and seated. You will receive a menu of your choices of wine tasting flights. I flight of wine tasting per person in your group is included in the tour. A wine tasting flight is row of wine tasting glasses tailored to what kinds of wine you want to sample. You’ll find Alcantara Vineyards has over 20,000 vines and offers 17 different varietals. While you sip wine and enjoy our peaceful surroundings, which include vineyards, a grass picnic area, the Verde River and bald eagles flying overhead, you’ll find you are part of our community and family.
12:00pm: We will depart Alcantara for Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room & Osterian.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room & Osteria, 1001 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA
12:30pm: We arrive at Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room. It is a Italian Wine Bar that is Vegetarian Friendly with Vegan & Gluten Free Options. We will have reservations for your party. However, this is a popular tasting room and we might have a slight delay on seating. One lunch entrée or main course and one wine tasting flight is included per person in your group. Merkins fruits and vegetables are farmed by our Merkin team in our Verde Valley greenhouses, gardens, and orchards. All of our pastas and breads are made from scratch using from Arizona Heirloom and Italian milled wheat flour.
Mother Nature beats the drum to which we march and jump. So our menu remains flexible and changes weekly or even daily depending on her whims.
01:30am: We depart for our 3rd stop and our final stop. Oak creek winery or Javelina Leap depending on availability.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oak Creek Vineyards & Winery, 1555 N Page Springs Rd, Cornville, AZ 86325-6009
02:00pm: We arrive at Oak Creek or Javelina Leap Vineyards. The weekends can be busy. We sometime will have delays in getting seated. Once your seated the one our time will start. Your party will receive a list of wine tasting flights included with your tour. Enjoy the amazing tasting room and enjoy inside or outside seating.
03:00pm: The Tour is over, and we will head back to your original pickup location approximately 2-hour drive.
05:00pm: Your party has been drop off.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All tour vehicle will arrive between 15 - 30 minutes before departure time
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/27/2019 - 12/10/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be 21 years of age of older for this tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid Tour kit item includes 1 personal sand sanitizer, 5 alcohol wipes for your chair and tables along with 1 personal mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.