Sedona Helicopter Tour : Dust Devil Tour
Sedona has a rich, ancient history well beyond the bustling downtown area. See spires, mesas and deep secluded canyons that form the rugged landscape surrounding Sedona. Explore these canyons and 700 year old cliff dwellings from the air without even leaving a footprint. Duration 20–25 min.
per adult from
20 to 25 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guidance Air, 1200 Airport Rd At the 4 way stop we are the 1st building on the left., Sedona, AZ 86336-5800
Of all the magical adventures to embark on in Sedona, a helicopter flight over the Anasazi cliff dwellings is one for the books. This 20 minute aerial tour takes you over the 700 year-old structure, which was home to the Anasazi peoples. After 1300, they mysteriously disappeared but their homes, carved deep into the stone walls, remain as a haunting monument to the once thriving community.
Enjoy the helicopter tour in the Sedona desert. Soar toward Devil’s Bridge, a natural rock formation connecting two towering cliffs. Continue to Secret Canyon and observe the famous hiking trails from above. Spot all the wildlife as you ascend onto the Mogollon Rim. Move through Boynton Canyon and approach the dwellings.
The desert heat and heavy foot traffic can often detract from a ground-level exploration of this site. By seeing it all from a helicopter, you’ll enjoy crowd-free, unobstructed views without breaking a sweat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1200 Airport Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds per seat
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Masks are required to fly
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Same household groups preferred, not required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.